Where Customer Service Comes First
Toll Free 1 (888) 577-7331
Serving Brainerd & the surrounding communities to bring you the newest and most reliable products available by working closely with quality vendors and the North Central Medical Supply Team.
Our team has over 276 years of combined experience in the industry. At North Central Medical Supply, you will be assured of the best customer service in the area with very competitive pricing. We invite you to come in and see us for all of your health care equipment needs.
We are accredited by the HQAA (Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation), and are affiliated with a number of different support organizations including RESNA and VGM.
We have a complete line of products from quality manufacturers like Invacare, Hollister, and Pride Mobility. Our product line includes:
· Lift Chairs
· Mastectomy Products
· Oxygen and Respiratory Equipment
· Power and Manual Wheelchairs
· Specialty Beds: Group I & Group II
· Standing Products
· First Aid Kits
· And so much more!
Why work with a
At North Central Medical Supply, we build relationships with our clients and make sure their medical supply needs are being met. If you purchase your supplies or equipment from a national chain or from a TV commercial, here’s what you’re missing out on:
· We answer the phone personally. No dealing with a frustrating computerized phone system to find the services you need.
· Our on-site service department makes sure your equipment is always in the best shape possible.
· Our skilled billing staff does everything they can to make sure your equipment and supplies are being covered without you having to deal with the hassle of insurance billing on your own.
· Our friendly customer service team helps you find the products that are right for you and answers your questions about how to use them.
· Our delivery team ensures that you know how to use your equipment and that you’ll receive it on time.
· You can count on us to be there when you have questions or concerns!
· Adult & Pediatric Nebulizers
· Aids to Daily Living
· Bathroom Adaptive Equipment
· Breast Pumps
· Compression Stockings/Items
· CPAP and BiPAP Machines
· Diabetic Supplies
· Emergency Call Systems
· Enteral Equipment and Supplies
· Incontinence Supplies
We offer free home delivery to a limited area for many of our products & services. We offer a complete custom mobility program, and we also have an on-site certified repair department.
Whether you need band-aids or a personalized, fitted power wheelchair, we are the people you can count on!